It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Middle school track and teabagging. You can’t have one without the other. No, I am not going to sit down over there. [Out of Bounds]
• The Blackhawks are getting torn a new one by its fans and the media after losing to the Predators last night and going down 2-1 in the series. [Puck Daddy]
• Warning: Evan Longoria will steal your girlfriend. Well, not if she’s ugly. If she’s homely, I think you’re safe. [Bootlegger Sports]
• So, Lorena Ochoa retired. She’s a golfer. [With Leather]
• What in the hell was Dwyane Wade wearing last night? [Larry Brown Sports]
• The Cleveland Indians love bloggers. [Walkoff Walk]
• Gary Bettman has gone mad with power. [Melt Your Face Off]
• New Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll is providing hints about what Seattle plans to do in the draft by referencing songs. Yes, that really is as stupid as it sounds. [The Sporting Blog]
• Would you look at that? Ron Artest has another new hairstyle. [Ball Don’t Lie]
• Former Michigan football player robbed a pizza delivery guy. [Guyism]
• Ben Roethlisberger is like the friggin’ goose that laid the golden egg for the guys at KSK. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Ozzie Guillen hates the cable company, tweets his frustration with them. [Mouthpiece Blog]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Mel Kiper, Jr. Explains How Justice Stevens’ Retirement Affects NFL Draft
Send tips to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m sure you were about to anyway without my prodding.