Wake N’ Blog: Crazy Impostor Plastic Surgeon Boob Jobs In Venezuela!
Wake N’ Blog is the Sportress of Blogitude’s morning link dump. It is 100% self-funded, so donations are welcome. As you are well aware, there is a lack of quality blogging on the interwebs, but we cannot continue to provide wonderful programming like “Nightmare Fuel”, “It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?” and “Chicks, Man” without your support. With every donation, you will receive a stylish S.O.B. tote bag as a gift. In the interim, tips are welcome and encouraged. Please send in care of email@example.com.
• If that title doesn’t have “box office gold” written all over it, I guess I’m not a Hollywood producer. Which I guess I’m not. Anyway, two Venezuelans have been arrested by police for impersonating plastic surgeons and providing breast and butt implants to unsuspecting patients in their apartment. Yeah, nothing says “clean, sterile environment” like cosmetic surgery on a kitchen table. [Yahoo!/Reuters]
• Here’s your update on Tiger-Elin divorce odds. [Out of Bounds]
• Video of a drunk, passed-out Cardinals fan getting beer cups stacked on him. [Busted Coverage]
• On this day in 1912 and 1916 respectively, the inaugural games at Fenway Park and Wrigley Field were played. [Joe Sports Fan]
• The curious case of Sergio Garcia (spoiler alert: he’s a dickhead). [Devil Ball Golf]
• Here’s a nice feel-good story heading into the NFL draft about a 33-year-old guy not willing to give up on his dream. [Second-String Fullback]
• The residual effects of that volcanic eruption in Iceland is totally screwing over Euro golfers. [Waggle Room]
• Courtesy of LSUfreek, Blazing Big Ben. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Would you look at that – Bleacher Report has gone and screwed up again. [Puck Daddy]
• Here’s a rundown of some early surprises of the MLB season. [More Hardball]
• Charles Barkley and the Shake Weight are a sure fire recipe for nightmare fuel. [The Last Angry Fan]
• Fifteen amusing reasons why newspapers are going out of business. [Uncoached]
• The Onion Headline of the Day: Lesbian Identity Ends Abruptly Mid-Junior Year