It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Some guy running for Pennsylvania has a commercial which depicts a guy in a Jared Allen jersey being arrested. [Out of Bounds]
• This makes sense: voting for the MLB All-Star game has already begun. [Walkoff Walk]
• Red Sox fan takes a hit off a six-foot bong. [Busted Coverage]
• What in the hell is Myron Rolle wearing? [With Leather]
• Ndamukong Suh…in sandwich form. [The Sporting Blog]
• Wysh makes a case for the superiority of the NHL playoffs over their NBA counterparts. No need to argue, as far as I’m concerned. [Puck Daddy]
• The cover of NCAA Football 11 featuring the one and only Tim Tebow has been revealed. [FirstCuts]
• KSK will be live-blogging the NFL Draft on Thursday. Should be a hoot and a holler. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Chris Berman will be anchoring ESPN’s prime-time coverage of the U.S. Open. Joy. [Waggle Room]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Stoner Regales Friends With Tale Of This One Bong He Saw In Iowa City Once
Send tips, etc. to email@example.com. Thanks.