It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Happy Birthday, Joe Mauer! [Babes Love Baseball]
• Awesome new feature at the site I spend my weekends at: “The Darren Daulton Week In Preview.” [Out of Bounds]
• Tiger Woods should start a blog. [Dogs That Chase Cars]
• Do you want to see a hockey fight where a dude gets his leg broken? Have at it. [Busted Coverage]
• Separated at Birth: Vomiting Phillies Fan. [Joe Sports Fan]
• Here’s some LSUfreek animated gif goodness: Dirk Nowitzki, Tim Duncan and Call of Duty. Sublime. [The Sporting Blog]
• Begun, the Kevin Garnett backlash has. [Ball Don’t Lie]
• There has been a very disturbing trend of deaths in the world of boxing lately. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Now I have seen it all. Jeff Gordon stained glass art. [FirstCuts]
• Peter King: still stupid. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• The Screaming Shane Doan photoshop is the latest internet craze. [Puck Daddy]
• More shocking news: Jose Canseco had another meltdown on Twitter. [Mouthpiece Blog]
• Louisville’s new basketball arena is sponsored by KFC. Yummy. [The Sporting Blog]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Average Time Spent Being Happy Drops To 13 Seconds Per Day
Got tips? Send in to firstname.lastname@example.org. Milk mustaches not required.