It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• A Massachusetts high school is cutting all sports programs. [With Leather]
• Thank goodness, I can sleep now. Jerry Jones has clarified his feelings for Bill Parcells. [Shutdown Corner]
• It’s Sexy Friday! [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• The Buffalo Sabres have an unofficial, hip-hop playoff anthem. Good for them. [Puck Daddy]
• The Chargers cheerleaders tryouts were nice. [Guyism]
• Make sure you keep reading MYFO’s playoff previews. [Melt Your Face Off]
• Sports bloggers tackle KFC’s gutbombtastic Double Down “sandwich.” [The700Level]
• Taking a look at the Sports Meme Power Rankings for the week. [SB Nation]
• Only rich folk will be able to see Sean Taylor’s locker at FedEx Field. [Mr. Irrelevant]
• That sergeant who posed with Ben Roethlisberger? Yeah, he quit the force. [The Sporting Blog]
• Here is your NBA Playoffs announcing schedule. [Awful Announcing]
• You can buy Jackie Robinson’s UCLA yearbook. [FirstCuts]
• General Tao takes a leering look at the douchebaggery found at Facebook. [Food Court Lunch]
• Now here is an adorable photo of the day. [Total Pro Sports ]
Send tips, complaints and outright threats to email@example.com. If necessary, I will then notify the proper authorities. Thanks.