It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• The 96-team NCAA bracket just might destroy life as we know it. [The Sporting Blog]
• MYFO has been cranking out playoff previews like nobody’s business. [Melt Your Face Off]
• The chicks flock to Wrigley to check out 40-year-old dudes with their shirts off. Wait, what? [Mouthpiece Blog]
• There’s Something About A-Rod. [With Leather]
• Kid dancing at a Phillies spring training game had some killer dance moves. Rock on with your bad self, little fella. [Busted Coverage]
• Cristiano Rinaldo digs fat chicks. [Sports Crackle Pop]
• Three-year-old snowboarding can totally shred, dude.Righteous. [Out of Bounds]
• A review of the Jared Allen iPhone app, because who doesn’t need a Jared Allen iPhone app? [FirstCuts]
• The Nats announcers are already disgusted by what they have been witnessing on the field this season. [D.C. Sports Bog]
• An awesome billboard located outside of Tallahassee making fun of FSU’s ineptitude against Florida recently. [EDSBS]
• What the Masters would have sounded like is Gus Johnson would have broadcasted them. [Waggle Room]
• It’s time for another educational edition of KSK’s sex/Fantasy Football mailbag. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Most Men Are Too Intimidated To Date A Successful, Educated Gorgon
Send tips to email@example.com. All the cool kids are doing it.