Last Call: ‘Medical Marijuana Dispensary Feedback’ Edition
Guh. Here, just read the article yourself if you’re interested. I’m too busy dreaming of the day when medical marijuana dispensaries are on every street corner. Won’t that be a glorious, perma-grin world to live in?
Oh, you’re still here? Apologies.
- Urban Meyer Also Hates Golf Writers [With Leather]
- We Have Jim Nantz’s Cliche Sketchbook from the Masters [Waggle Room]
- Is Duke the Most Hated Team in Sports Ever? [The Gally Blog]
- MYFO’s Know-Nothing Playoff Preview: Flyers and Devils [Melt Your Face Off]
- Baseball and a Cap – The Bartenders Disagree [The Phoenix Pub]
- Seth MacFarlane directing film about perverted Teddy bear [FilmDrunk]
- Chicks: Rony Seikaly’s Ex-Wife Elsa Benitez Nearly Naked For GQ Mexico April 2010 [Busted Coverage]
- Seems like forever before the Snausages vendor comes around to your section [Out of Bounds]
- This. (via Ufford: “Presented without commentary, the funniest video of the month.”) [Warming Glow]
- Picture Of The Day: “I’m Fat and Lazy” [Total Pro Sports]
- Francoise Boufhal [H/T Uncoached]
And for the ladies…
Michael Phelps! [H/T The Sports Hernia Blog]
That is one of the funniest photos ever. Have a great night, folks.