Last Call: APB Beta Testers Edition
Unbeknownst to yours truly, there is some new multi-player online game in development called APB, and further, last week was last call for people to sign up to be a beta tester for it. Here is a brief description of the game, courtesy of G4:
Developed by David Jones, creator on the Grand Theft Autos eries, this APB is a massively multiplayer online game based in living, breathing cities replicated from famous locales all over the world. APB is a turf war involving two main factions — the Squads, whose goal is to uphold the law, and the Gangs, who seek to break the law at all costs. Players will be able to choose their side.
Sounds far out, but one question: who has the time to get involved in something like this? It seems far too involved for someone like me. I can scarcely scratch together enough time to play a couple games of Wii Bowling or better yet, an online curling tournament (hey Gally, it’s been two weeks. What’s the deal? Heard anything?) with my blogging buddies.
So there you go. Another cool thing with which to waste time is sadly passing me by. It sure does suck getting old.
On that happy note, on to the usual routine.
- PAY TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES WITH GIRLS [With Leather]
- Tiger’s College Girlfriend Trying to Cash In After Saying She Wasn’t Going To Do That [Trailing Tiger]
- Do Not Have Any Other Gods Before Me [Melt Your Face Off]
- VILLAGE PEOPLE COP IS KIND OF A DICK [Warming Glow]
- Visual Proof That A Pedophile Is Apparently Running The Toronto Star’s Photo Department [Food Court Lunch]
- 6 Greatest Spring Break ‘10 YouTube Fights! [Busted Coverage]
- Phenomenal Swag: twoeightnine design’s ‘Double Dribble’ shirt [Ball Don’t Lie]
- Ben Roethlisberger is so screwed [The Gally Blog]
- Al Davis Will Not Lower Himself With Your Award Ceremonies [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
- This 3 Minute Hockey Fight Is Entertaining From Start To Finish [Total Pro Sports]
- Turns Out Erin Andrews is a Very Expressive Lady [SPORTSbyBROOKS]
- She’s Out Of My League’s Alice Eve
And for the ladies…
- The Best David Beckham Picture of All Time [Uncoached]
Alrighty then. Have fun, everyone.