Wake N’ Blog For March 17th: Couple Have Sex In An Uncomfortable Place, Die As A Result
Wake N’ Blog is the Sportress of Blogitude’s morning link dump. Top o’ the mornin’ to ya! Please allow your half-Irish friend here at the Sportress be one of the first to graciously wish you a very happy St. Patrick’s Day. Are ya drunk yet? No? Pussy. Please send your inebriated ramblings (or tips) to email@example.com.
• No really, they were in the back of a Volkswagen when they perished during an act of car carnality. Their mistake? If you are going to have sex in your car while it is running in a garage, be sure to open the garage door. A Russian couple were not aware of this little nugget of knowledge when they decided to get it on in their garage and started the car to keep warm. Darwinism, folks. [MSNBC/Reuters]
• Augusta may be a great fit for Tiger, but Tiger isn’t a great fit for Augusta. [Devil Ball Golf]
• The tabloids are likely to go all Mission: Impossible and shit to get video footage of Tiger at The Masters. [Out of Bounds]
• It must have taken a yeoman’s effort to compile photos of the cheerleaders for all 65 NCAA Tournament teams. Well done. [Guyism]
• Michael Jordan and Ben Roethlisberger will also be making an appearance along with Tiger Woods in the season premiere of South Park tonight. [You Been Blinded]
• Here’s a look at some Saint Paddy’s Day-themed sports attire. [Simon on Sports]
• Screen shots of the MMA video game from EA Sports. [FirstCuts]
• The Green Bay Packers signed an Australian Rules Football player to a three-year contract. [Second-String Fullback]
• Oh my God! The time has come. So let it be written, so let it be done. Tim Tebow will actually throw a football with people watching tomorrow. [The Legend of Cecilio Guante]
• Chris Paul parodied Paranormal Activity. [That NBA Lottery Pick]
• A collection of amusing Sumo wrestling photoshops. [Uncoached]
• The Onion Headline of the Day: Marijuana Use Triples Among Gary
Site News: Surprisingly, I have an assload of “real work” to do at my “real job” today, so expect content to be a bit light today. There is no way I’m not getting out of this hellhole early to continue – I mean begin – St. Patrick’s Day-related activities. Yeah, I’m already half-in-the-bag. Sue. me.