Last Call: Smothers Brothers Edition
I knew eventually this day would come, but that doesn’t mean I cannot be devastated by the news. That’s right: after more than 50 years of comedy, the Smothers Brothers may be calling it quits.
You know, this is just too hard to write about at this moment. Forgive me.
Okay, I feel a little better. On to the usual routine.
- No, No, NO! It’s Not Favrenstein, It’s Favrenstein’s MONSTER [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
- JETS MIFFED ABOUT COIN TOSS…AGAIN [With Leather]
- The Five Stages of Tiger Grief: We’ll get through this together [Devil Ball Golf]
- The 7 People in Every NCAA Tournament Pool [Sports Pickle]
- FINALLY! SPERM SCALED UP TO HUMAN SIZE [Warming Glow]
- Video: Steve Nash and His Balls [SLAM Online]
- One of the Best Baseball Game Screengrabs Ever [Uncoached]
- Allison Stokke
And for the ladies…
The Stokke® Xplory® Stroller!
You know, for the maternal instincts in each and every one of you. Every girl wants to have a baby, right? Right? What?
Alright, before one of you gals decides to kick the shit out of me, I’m outta here.
Go on and be friendly.