Last Call: Blogs With Stones II Edition
Why spend a Tuesday night bored off your ass when you can watch some of your favorite blogging personalities engage in an online curling tournament? Exciting, right?
That’s right, Blogs With Stones II is tonight. Action kicks off at 7:30 ET at playcurling.com. If it is the same as last week, the tournament will be held in Room #8 Room #13. I believe you will have to set up an account to enter the room, but it might be worth it and there are always people around interested in a pick-up game. You can also follow the online smack talk at #blogswithstones on Twitter. It’s gonna be off the hook, y’all! So head on over and cheer on your favorite blogger! Or the one you hate the least. It’s up to you, really.
- Who’s Getting Something Expensive? [Melt Your Face Off]
- Might As Well Have Replaced Them With Lucite Dongs [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
- WILT CHAMBERLAIN LOVES HIS PUSSY CATS [With Leather]
- Hunter Mahan makes Cowboys Cheerleader girlfriend fetch club; wins tournament [Out of Bounds]
- Tecmo Bowl Throwback Officially Announced [FirstCuts]
- ‘COMMUNITY’ CREDITS RE-IMAGINED: SET TO THE THEME FROM ‘FRIENDS’ [Warming Glow]
- What the Hell? [H/T Uncoached]
- Gillian Jacobs a/k/a Britta Perry on Community.
And for the ladies…
See, I tricked you on that one. You thought I was going to go with Chevy Chase or Ken Jeong or someone else from Community, but I went with another gal named Gillian. I’m crafty that way. Let that me a lesson to you.
Anyhoo, as you were. Have a good night.