Last Call: ‘Not Now, I’m Busy’ Edition
As regular, devoted readers of the Sportress, you are keenly aware of the incredible effort and intense focus it requires to continually churn out rock solid sports analysis like I do on a daily basis. Because of this, I was unable to adequately prepare a suitable introduction to tonight’s Last Call. I’m sure you will understand. The brilliance on display here can be extremely exhausting.
Ah, who am I kidding? I’m just too lazy to go look for something. Again, I’m sure you folks understand.
- Mike Brodeur Moves Up the Depth Chart [Melt Your Face Off]
- Separated at birth?: J.J. Hardy and Mac from ‘Always Sunny’ [Big League Stew]
- Better Know A Draft Pick: Tim Tebow [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
- Sprewell: No Time For Autographs, Financial Solvency [SPORTSbyBROOKS]
- RICH ROD’S SEAT JUST GOT HOTTER [With Leather]
- Adultery web site CEO grades the Tiger Woods press conference [Out of Bounds]
- PG-13 Golf Shows Coming to a TV or Computer Near You [Waggle Room]
- Allison Brie Interview [A.V. Club]
- FX Renews ‘Archer’ [TV Squad]
- In lieu of the above news, a full episode of Archer: “Mole Hunt (aka Pilot)”
- Where I Want to Be As An Old Man [H/T Uncoached]
- Making her second Last Call appearance, Alison Brie!
And for the ladies…
It ain’t easy being cheesy. Don’t I know it.
Have at it, kiddos. Thanks for stopping by.