Wake N’ Blog (February 18th): This Is Completely Unfair! Have You Ever Even Seen My Cousin? She’s Hot!
Wake N’ Blog is the Sportress of Blogitude’s morning link dump. I got up and strolled over to the other side of the cantina. I asked Wake N’ Blog, “Why you so fly?” it said, “Funky Cold Medina.” Tone Loc would want you to send me tips, so do it. Just do it.
• A state legislator in Maryland is tired of his constituents playing “genetic roulette” and is seeking a ban on marriage between first cousins. The money quote from Henry Heller, via the AP report: he would like to bring Maryland “into the enlightened world of other states such as West Virginia and Arkansas” that already prohibit unions of first cousins. Heh. West Virginia. Gold. [MSNBC/AP]
• Here are some ridiculous prop bets regarding Tiger Woods’ conference thingy today. [Simon On Sports]
• What’s this? FHF Canadian Olympic Hottie of the Day is a man? Alright, I’ll let it slide this time, fellas. You know, for my lady fans. [Four Habs Fans]
• You better go and read KSK’s Fantasy Football/Sex Mailbag, because you need some serious help, dude. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Evidence from Twitter that spring has sprung! [Walkoff Walk]
• The Legend of Epic Beard Man is a tale that must be told. [Out of Bounds]
• Fitting: a guy named Robin Hood has been busted for identity theft. [Busted Coverage]
• A former University of Michigan basketball player was arrested after trying to elude police by diving into a lake after a robbery. Oh yeah, he was naked. [You Been Blinded]
• Video of Jose Canseco’s MMA training. It’s douchetastic! [Outside the Boxscore]
• The beer company MillerCoors are a bunch of jerks. [Sharapova’s Thigh]
• LPGA golfer Paula Creamer hurt her thumb. Unfortunately, it wasn’t one of those “million to one shot, doc” type of stories. [Waggle Room]
• A video that you have to see to believe: Danny Glover’s Predator Dance Party. [FilmDrunk]
• Chicks getting photographed doing silly things with hot dogs? Yes, please. [Uncoached]
• The Onion Headline of the Day: Gay Marriage Passes In 9 States After Area Homosexual Dunks On Regulation Rim [The Onion]