What’cha Gonna Do, What’cha Gonna Do, Brother, When Tigermania Runs Wild On You?
It’s times like these when I wish I had an inkling of an idea of how to use Photoshop. But since I don’t, you will just have to do with a photo of them side-by-side and imagine how funny it would have been to put Tiger’s head on the Hulkster’s body. And I don’t have to tell you that it would have been hi-larious, but I will. And I did.
The Tiger Woods news items are coming in at a fast and furious pace, too quickly for your Friendly Neighborhood Blogger-Man to keep up, so I thought I would do the most sensible thing and just do a quick linkdump on all the shit that has been going down. So train hard, say your prayers and eat your vitamins (or your prescribed antipsychotics), because we’re coming at you hardcore, brother!
- The Tiger Woods Mardi Gras Float is teh awesome. [Out of Bounds]
- The Golf Channel’s Alex Maceli called Tiger “gutless.” [Devil Ball Golf]
- Ernie Els called Tiger’s decision to schedule his – whatever it is – on Friday, the same time as the Accenture Match Play Championship kicks off, saying, “It’s selfish. You can write that. I feel sorry for the sponsor. Mondays are a good day to make statements, not Friday. This takes a lot away from the golf tournament.” [Deadspin]
- Was the text of Tiger Woods’ press conference leaked? [Out of Bounds]
- Tiger’s camp says “NO WAY JOSE!” which is weird, because they said to a couple of guys named Corky and Hank at the New York Daily News. [SPORTSbyBROOKS]
- Finally, the Tiger Woods press conference mixtape. [No Guts, No Glory]
And there you have it, although I suspect there are probably at least ten brand-spanking-new items in my FeedReader about Eldrick as I finish typing this.