Wake N’ Blog For February 16th: Am I Wearing Anatomy-Boosting Underwear Or Am I Just Happy To See You?
Wake N’ Blog is the Sportress of Blogitude’s morning link dump. It likes to kick it old school, or whatever the damn kids are saying these days. Send tips and whatnot here, if you know what’s good for ya, punk.
• Leading up to Valentine’s Day, British men were stocking up on anatomy-boosting underwear, which work like a Wonderbra by having a lift and hold feature on the front. “The briefs mean that no man ever needs to feel inadequate again on the most passionate day of the social calendar,” said Rob Faucherand, head of men’s accessories buying at Debenhams. “However we can’t be held responsible for what happens once the pants come off,” he added. Indeed. Like utter disappointment by the woman. [Yahoo!/Reuters]
• ESPN sideline reporter Jenn Brown has some new bikini pics. OOH SEXY GIRLFRIEND!! [SPORTSbyBROOKS]
• Heh. Andy Rooney is old. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• The new Minnesota Twins commercial featuring the old-time Twins logo at Target Field is awesome. [Big League Stew]
• The Pittsburgh Steelers are going on the cheap next season. [With Leather]
• Red-headed Texas Longhorns fan asscrack! [Busted Coverage]
• The Rubik’s Cube turns 30 this year. Jesus, I’m old. [Pop Candy]
• More on those Canadian hippie college students that broke the world record for participants in a dodgeball game. [Bootlegger Sports]
• Video of the trailer for MLB 10: The Show. [First Cuts]
• Happy belated birthday, Matt Groening. [Game On!]
• Here are the Top 10 reasons this blogger is still not watching the Winter Olympics. [Five Tool Tool]
• The Onion Headline of the Day: “Rise In Teen Pregnancy Proves Teens Still Got It” [The Onion]