Wake N’ Blog For February 15th: Who Doesn’t Stock The Igloo In Their Yard With Weed And Weapons?
Wake N’ Blog is the Sportress of Blogitude’s morning link dump. You want the pod doors opened? I’m sorry, reader. I’m afraid I can’t do that. But you should still send me tips as it is the right thing to do.
• If you are going to build an igloo, you better make sure you have something to do (weed) and something to protect yourself with (survival knife and hammer). A Delware teenager was arrested by New Castle County police and charged with “carrying a concealed deadly weapon, carrying a concealed deadly instrument, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana.” Illegal search and seizure, brah! [MSNBC/AP]
• Al Michaels is looking a bit portly on the Olympics broadcasts. [The Big Lead]
• Baltimore Orioles right-hander is just like Michael Jackson. In a way. [Big League Stew]
• Oh man, that would have been sweet to watch: Jay Glazer reportedly gave Stuart Scott a “brutal” MMA lesson. [SPORTSbyBROOKS]
• Vince Young partied with his shirt on. Wha? [Pro Football Talk]
• In lieu of the Pebble Beach Pro-Am, what is better to watch? The celebrities or the pros? [Waggle Room]
• The NBA is strugglin’, they should get on their knees and then start jugglin’. [With Leather]
• Rogue waves spill over surfing spectators. [Out of Bounds]
• A woman was ejected from the All-Star Game for heckling Kobe Bryant. [You Been Blinded]
• Jose Canseco threw himself a Twitter tantrum. [Bugs & Cranks]
• Chris Anderson of the Denver Nuggets looks like a creepy lizard. [The Sports Hernia Blog]
• Field goal posts in a urinal? Genius! [Total Pro Sports]
• Here are 10 funny foreign insurance commercials. [Uncoached]
• The Onion Headline of the Day: “Antique Dealer Sick Of Appraising Smurf Collections” [The Onion]