Last Call: ‘No Good Last Call Stories’ Edition
I know this will break the hearts of those of you who stop by the Sportress on Tuesdays for Last Call, but I have no good last call tale for your amusement. To be frank, between you, me and the lamppost. And the desk, this whole bit was feeling a bit tired and played out anyhow.
So, fend for yourselves, kiddos. I got nothing.
- Cancer Boy Goes West: MYFO Breaks Down the Weekend’s Trades [Melt Your Face Off]
- SNAKE VS. MONGOOSE! JON STEWART ON O’REILLY FACTOR TOMORROW [Warming Glow]
- It Totally Wouldn’t Have Happened Like That [The Gally Blog]
- THIS GUY LOVES DONOVAN MCNABB [With Leather]
- Schef and Mort find out who has the bigger BlackBerry [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
- Internet threesome girl makes Tiger Woods sexploitation video [Out of Bounds]
- The Top 5 Transfers That Didn’t Happen [Avoiding the Drop]
- Gary Gnu, The Great Space Coaster
- Allison Brie Licking Stuff [H/T Warming Glow]
And for the ladies…
The album cover for the Soul Asylum EP, Clam Dip & Other Delights, featuring bassist Karl Mueller. May Karl rest in peace. He passed away from complications with throat cancer in 2005.
On that happy note, have a splendid evening.