Last Call: ‘Who Would Have Guessed I Would Want To Watch Last Call With Carson Daly’ Edition
Wonders never cease, my friends. I cannot believe it, either. I may actually watch Last Call with Carson Daly tonight. Well, not actually stay up that late – I’m too old for that sort of nonsense – but I might record the show with the old trusty DVR, because tonight, burlesque model Dita Von Teese will be making an appearance. Via the Examiner:
Dita Von Teese fans should set their DVRs now because the burlesque queen will be featured next Tuesday on Last Call with Carson Daly.
From her Twitter: “Shooting Last Call with Carson [sic] Daily today. Airs Dec 15th late night.”
It is likely that she will be on air to promote her new book, Dita: Stripteese. The burlesque star is currently on book tour and lucky residents in the Los Angeles area can get their books signed this weekend.
How very interesting. But I am left with one question: who is Von Teese’s agent? I mean, Carson Daly? Come on.
- Twosday Conversation: Swedish Meatball [Melt Your Face Off]
- The Multiple Intelligences of Modern Professional Athletes [The Phoenix Pub]
- Report: NFL to Investigate Disturbing Linebacker Injury Epidemic [Style Points]
- THIS IS NOT TIGER WOODS [With Leather]
- So Where’s Ruud van Nistelrooy Going in January? [Avoiding the Drop]
- The Simpsons intro with Legos – bad friggin’ ass.
- More Dita Von Teese – why not?
And for the ladies…
Baron Von Raschke!
Have a nice evening, everyone.