The Morning Bowl (December 11th): Shakira Golfs?
• Oooh, baby. [Waggle Room]
• Gourmet Spud keeps us updated on what is going on with our favorite 1980s sitcom stars. [Food Court Lunch]
• Carrie Underwood denies that her song “Cowboy Cassanova” is about Tony Romo. She’s purty. [Shutdown Corner]
• One Steelers fan breaks down last night’s horrible loss to the Browns. [P.S.A.M.P.]
• It’s time once again for FOOTBALLDAY! Check out Samer’s picks and observations about the upcoming weekend of NFL action. [Second-String Fullback]
• An interesting review regarding that Miami University documentary on ESPN. [FirstCuts]
• Anna Kournikova looks good. [Epic Carnival]