The Morning Bowl (November 5th): Damn You, Champagne Goggles!
• Some yahoo in an AP story believes that champagne goggles ruin the spontaneity of clubhouse celebrations. Retard. [Bootlegger Sports]
• Are displays of passive aggression even worth it? The Kansas City Chiefs seem to think so. [Style Points]
• Yankees fan Rob Iracane discusses the Yankees win. Congrats, Rob. And a bang-up job over there at WoW as well. [Walkoff Walk]
• Mmmmmm! City of Champions cereal! Tastes like victory! [PSAMP]
• Pro Football Talk engages in rumor-mongering. Blogger is irritated. [I Dislike Your Favorite Team]
• The Top 12 consolations for Phillies fans. [Five Tool Tool]
• Wysh ranks the five best and five worst NHL jerseys of the last decade. Of course, the Minnesota Wild’s red jersey are number one on the list. Why, because their jersey is the best, Jerry. The best. [Puck Daddy]