Last Call: Last Call Edition
In my most recent effort to find anything remotely related to “last call,” I came across this story:
October 6, 2009
GALVESTON, Texas – Police in this island city are cracking down on nuisances and along the way are arresting felons on an array of charges.
Monday they arrested six people from a bar at 4102 Broadway called The Last Call. It definitely was The Last Call for Sergio Rodriquez, 30, charged with drug possession. He’s in jail today in lieu of $40,000 bond.
It was also The Last Call for Georgina Lopez, 24, also arrested on a drug charge. Her bond is $30,000.
Delia Marie Perez, 23, was charged with drug possession and intent to deliver drugs. Her bond is $30,000 also.
Tobie Tobar, 35, got off light. He was busted for for drug possession, but his bond was set at only $5,000.
Police say they have received numerous calls about The Last Call over the past year from neighbors complaining of drug activity there.
Fascinating, huh? I guess instead of the title above, I could have went with “Last Call: Weed’s Mailing In His Last Call Post Edition.” It would have been more accurate.
- NFL Week 6 in Review [The Phoenix Pub]
- Quoth Mississippi: [Melt Your Face Off]
- Dante Wesley Should Make Some Backyard Football Videos [Second-String Fullback]
- Has the Premier League started to gain parity? [Avoiding the Drop]
- Why I Root: Chicago Cubs [The Rookies]
- It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia: “The Intervention Interview”
- Random Asian Women
And for the ladies…
Now that one wasn’t bad at all. I want no complaints from the ladyfolk for that one.