Last Call: “Holy Crap! The Twins Are Playing!” Edition
This intro is going to short and sweet, ladies and germs. At the time I am writing this, it is only 15 minutes until the Twins and Tigers play for all the marbles – the marbles being the champion of the American League Central which grants the team the right to be the sacrificial lamb for the Yankees in the first round.
As you’ve read or heard elsewhere, it’s been a banner several days here in the Land of 10,000 Lakes. Tonight kind of wraps up the madness.
Let’s get the usual routine.
- Style Points Classic – Al Davis: Likes/Dislikes [Style Points]
- Boston College and the Illusion of Average [The Rookies]
- MYFO-tastic Season Preview: Washington Capitals [Melt Your Face Off]
- Wake Up the Echoes and Tell Them to Suck it [The Phoenix Pub]
- Kate Beckinsale: Esquire’s Sexiest Woman Alive
- Kate Beckinsale, Esquire’s Sexiest Woman Alive, of course.
And for the ladies…
International Sex Symbol Tom Jones!!
Alright, everybody. Have fun. Do what you do.