How About We Twist This One Up And Call It A Week? (With Bonus Special Announcement)
Man, does that sure look good after a long week. It certainly looks like Gunther from Central Perk would enjoy a puff off that doob as well.
Like I mentioned, it was a long ass week. But there is no rest for the weary this weekend, my friends. Not only will I be following the Twins-Tigers race to the finish, I have a border battle to pay attention to tomorrow when the Wisconsin Badgers invade TCF Bank Stadium and take on my Golden Gophers. And then, Monday Night Football: Pack-Vikes. It doesn’t get any better than that.
But before night, I have a little work to do (hence, the “no rest for the weary” comment):
You see, Punte over at With Leather must still not be taking his anti-bad idea medication, because he has asked me to run the show over at With Leather again this weekend. I guess I must have done an acceptable job last weekend – either that or he believes it couldn’t gave get any worse. Please stop by and see me, will you?
On to the evidence that I didn’t do jack shit at work again this week.
- Terrell Owens and Rodney Harrison should get an apartment together and sort all of this shit out.
- The NFL took a firm stand on a controversial topic: it isn’t a fan of breast cancer.
- Jon Gruden is a good guy and is doing a good job on Monday Night Football overall, but sometimes he says stupid things.
- Chuck Knoblauch chokes again.
- Auburn head coach Gene Chizik rips off Lil’ Wayne for his new team motto.
- Chicago Tribune columnist Rick Morrissey + Jay Cutler = Eternal Love.
- Eli Manning’s new commercial for Samsung televisions is sexually suggestive.
- The Minnesota Golden Gophers football team is all growns up and it’s all growns up.
- Ted Williams‘ experiences in the afterlife played out like a bad horror movie (I didn’t mention this in the post, but if you haven’t seen Re-Animator, rent it immediately. There is a scene where a body holds its decapitated head between a woman’s legs to give her oral sex, much to her horror – good stuff).
- Shania Twain is unbelievably beautiful. ‘Nuff said.
Alrighty, off to prep for my weekend gig. And by prep, I mean drinking heavily, popping pills and going back and forth between fits of laughing and crying. Should be fun.
Have a good weekend, kids. Be sure to come visit me at With Leather.That’s a good idea, she said, she said.