The Morning Bowl (September 30th): Serena Williams Still Gets Her Period?
• Serena Williams will be appearing in a new Tampax commercial. You would think all the testosterone, not to mention the presence of a penis between her legs, would make that product unnecessary for her. [With Leather]
• Festus T. Bowgater is back and he’s here to solve the problems of professional athletes everywhere. [Style Points]
• Mark Sanchez’s jersey is the number two seller on NFL.com, behind only The Gunslinger. [Busted Coverage]
• Speaking of Favre, fuck you, ESPN. On next Monday’s episode on SportsNation, they are going to try to break the record for the most times a show mentions the name Brett Favre. What show are they trying to beat? Today in Wranglers Commercials? [Awful Announcing]
• Any post with the title, “Matthew Berry Needs A New Pair Of Pants” gets a link. Well done. [Second-String Fullback]
• Interesting read on whether newspapers should allow their sportswriters to appear on ESPN shows when ESPN is putting them out of business. [The Big Lead]