How About We Twist This One Up And Call It A Week?
What a friggin’ week, folks. The Sportress got a huge link from Hot Clicks on a post about Michelle Wie’s new blog only for the good fortune to ultimately cause the blog to crash. Ugh.
But through the kindness of others, we were able to get it back online and try to make a decent week out of it. Whether I accomplished that or not I suppose is up to you guys.
- Adrian Peterson: good football player.
- Look out, Kige Ramsey. You have some competition headed your way at YouTube Sports. And his name is Pepepoo9.
- Jason Whitlock calling Serena Williams fat is like me calling someone not funny. Or something.
- Get your constitutional rights violated at America’s minor league ballparks!
- Visanthe Shiancoe, his pecker and Ustream: Cliff Clavin would like to know what’s up with that.
- Geology professors can be assholes, especially to football players on teams that stink.
- Mark Reynolds of the Arizona Diamondbacks is living the swinging lifestyle.
- The news that Tim Hardaway is getting his jersey number retired made me take a nostalgic trip down Deadspin memory lane.
- I get bilingual to express my admiration for SI’s Cheerleader of the Week, Lisa Charisse Blanco. Me gusta!
Alright, kids. That does it for me for now. But stick around the Sportress this weekend or at least stop by Sunday night because I’m taking the reins of Last Call on Sunday and Shakey and I will be live bloggin’ it. The Sunday night game between the Cowboys and the Giants, that is.
Keep on, keepin’ on. And in light of this being the last official weekend of the summer, I realized there was so much space, I cut me a piece, with some fine wine it brought peace to my mind in the summertime…
And it rolled…