Last Call With NTN Trivia Dorks
We all have them in our social circle: the dorks that sole purpose on going out to the bar is to play NTN trivia. Don’t get me wrong, I actually enjoy playing NTN from time to time. But there’s always one person in your group that is so competitive, so over-the-top with their obsession with the game that you wouldn’t be surprised if they wore a diaper to the bar just because they find it difficult to get to the bathroom and back in three minutes between rounds.
And talk about hyper-competitive. If you hang around these kinds of people long enough, you start to see petty jealousies and rivalries that develop between them and other regulars at the bar. “Oh, there’s so-and-so. He thinks he’s so smart but he totally sucks at geography and history questions. I am so going to get way more Players Plus points than him tonight.”
You know what? Fuck those guys. I’m not going to allow them to sully Last Call’s good name any more than they already have with their dorky game-playing. As far as I’m concerned, they can start their own bars, have their trivia contests there and leave the getting drunk to the real professionals.
Of course, I’m referring to you guys. What a bunch of d-horns.
- Fancy NFL Preview: The San Diego Chargers by MarissaExplainsItAll (side note: I wonder how they got all these people to write previews – and when is the one for the Vikings getting posted?) [Style Points]
- Fantasy Football Rankings WR [The Phoenix Pub]
- Ron Artest’s Heart Will Go On; His Singing Career Won’t [The Rookies]
- We Still Love You, Versus! [Melt Your Face Off]
- Deadline Day Transfer Roundup [Avoiding the Drop]
- Andre Smith, Welcome To Fat Camp [Second-String Fullback]
- Norm MacDonald’s previous appearance (not last night’s) on The Tonight Show with Conan O’Brien, Parts One and Two (no kidding, if you haven’t seen this, do yourself a favor and watch it – I’ve seen it at least 10 times and I still laugh out loud)
- The lovely Mila Kunis
- And for the ladies…
Alright, kids. Have at it.