The Morning Bowl (August 26th): Texas A&M Football Is Fancy!
• Video from the Texas A&M football talent show. Egads, it’s Liberace gay, people. [Busted Coverage]
• The Single-A affiliate for the Minnesota Twins is having a “What Would Tim Tebow Do” night. [Bootlegger Sports]
• As the title says, “Taravaris Jackson Picked A Bad Time Not To Suck.” Ain’t that the truth. If he would have done that for the majority of last season, I wouldn’t have pissed away $250 on an authentic jersey (true story). [With Leather]
• Business_Socks has some wonderful ideas on how to fix the NFL preseason. [Style Points]
• Poorly Acquitted has a compelling argument as to why MLB realignment is a bad idea. [Sharapova’s Thigh]
• The Top 10 consolations for Mets fans. I can’t believe they could come up with that many. [Five Tool Tool]
• A former sports journalist lets you in on a dirty little secret about sports journalism. [Sports Poop]