How About We Twist This One Up And Call It A Week?
Alright, kids. It’s a pretty exciting night in the Weed household. Less than 2 hours from the time of this post, Brett Favre will be taking the field for the first time as a member of the Minnesota Vikings. Granted, he will only be playing a series or two, but the tension and excitement in the Land of 10,000 Lakes is palatable. I have to admit despite hating myself for it that this development has made the upcoming season that much more intriguing.
So, here’s what old Weed accomplished at the Sportress this week when he should have been working.
- Pimply-faced golfer Rory McIlroy has a fine-looking girlfriend.
- The Mayfield clan are about two things: racin’, druggin’ and gettin’ arrested. Well, that’s three things, but you get it.
- Jared Allen has a Twitter account. It’s almost too good to be true, isn’t it?
- Erin Andrews likes to get dirty with the boys in the locker room.
- Methinks Geoff Ogilvy doth protest too much.
- Tampa Bay Rays manager Joe Maddon must love Bauhaus.
- Stuart Scott is a big fan of Hooters.
- The folks at The Associated Press are masters of the obvious.
- Breaking News! Brooklyn Decker is attractive and photogenic.
- A commenter on a post on Thursday believes for some unknown reason that I don’t deserve to live. Nice to know.
- Chicago Blackhawks phenom Patrick Kane is a crybaby.
- Jemele Hill’s ignorant statments make me think of Metallica tunes, so that’s good.
Alrighty then, I’m outta here. Take care of yourselves. Nobody else is going to.
Here’s a little more Dinosaur Jr. to get the weekend off to a good start.