Last Call: Crazy Day Edition
Sorry, ladies and germs. Tonight will be an abbreviated version of a Last Call intro (hold your applause, please), so it will not be its usual witty and absolutely piss-your-pants hilarious that the five of you who routinely frequent Last Call on the Sportress have grown accustomed to. Brett Favre drama, my feed reader got all fucked up after an update, people expected me to work AT work – you name it. Yeah, I know – it’s a hard-knock life for Weed.
Apologies. Somehow, try and deal with it.
So, without further ado, on to the usual features.
- Bill Simmons Becomes El Hombre de Deportes, Displays Uneven Form As a Soccer Writer [The Rookies]
- Hear Me Out: A Fresh College Football Playoff Idea [The Phoenix Pub]
- I Will Keep Buying Snickers As Long As They Keep Making Great Commercials [Second-String Fullback]
- UEFA Champions League: Playoff Round Preview [Avoiding The Drop]
- Allow Myself To Introduce… Myself. [Behind the Moat]
- It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia: “Crackhead & Retard”
- Kate Beckinsale
- For the ladies…Abe Vigoda
And hey gals, you’re welcome.
Alright, kiddos. Do what you do.