How About We Twist This One And Call It A Week?
Quite the interesting week in the wide world of sports. What happened? I don’t remember, but that’s not important right now. Instead, how about we take a look at what the Sportress found newsworthy this week.
- Don’t even think about plunking Ozzie Guillen’s players or he will come after you hardcore.
- I don’t care what the comments said, I think Dan Patrick pulled a douchebaggy move.
- Gina Carano is a daddy’s girl but still one tough broad. Good luck in your fight tomorrow night, Gina. Call me afterward!
- Mike Tyson cut the hair of one of the Jonas Brothers at the Teen Choice Awards. I wish he would have beaten all three of them into a pulp. Is that wrong?
- Do you know what goes together better than peanut butter and jelly? Chris Berman and Huey Lewis & The News, of course.
- ESPN personality Hank Goldberg’s appetite is insatiable.
- Just like Joan Crawford, Rick Pitino must not be a fan of wire hangers.
- Jason Whitlock thinks you shouldn’t put the pussy on a pedestal. Or does he? His column confused me.
- We learned that John Daly can spin a yarn about the trials and tribulations of the average Joe as well as The Boss. Almost.
- When I think of charity soccer matches, I think of Rivers Cuomo.
That’ll do it, folks. Have a great weekend. See you on Monday.