How About We Twist This One Up And Call It A Week?
It’s finally Friday, mofos. This has been a long-ass week and I’m toast, man, so let’s just get to the recap, shall we?
- I realized I missed college.
- Getting your penis superglued to your stomach by your wife and three mistresses isn’t a good situation.
- The NFL wants you to smell like an old man.
- Jay Glazer and the folks at Fox Sports don’t know how to name things.
- Golden Tee 2010 looks awesome; unfortunately, the theme song is bloody awful.
- SI’s Cheerleader of the Week might be a psychopathic killer.
- Jason Whitlock wrote about his favorite topic. No, not himself, Jeff George.
- Rich Gannon is dumber than I thought.
Alright, I’m done. Have a good weekend. Remember, Sunday is August 9th, the day that Jerry Garcia died. So take some time out of your day to make fun of a hippie.
Sure, Fat Mike screwed up and called the song about Garcia’s death “August 8th”, but I’m not going to argue with him about it. Are you?
Have a good one.