How About We Twist This One Up And Call It A Week?
Man, it sure was a grueling week here on the Sportress. In fact, I think it was the first full week my slacking ass has posted all five days in a few weeks. Imagine if I got paid for this! But don’t feel too bad for me, I’ll only be working three days next week and four days the following week. Unfortunately, I must leave. Why, I cannot say. Where I am going, you cannot know. How I will get there — I haven’t decided yet. But one thing I can tell you, any time I hear the wind blow it will whisper the name… Sportress.
Alright, enough of that goofy talk. Let’s get to the highlights from the week.
- We learned that everybody hates David Beckham, some more than others.
- Reggie Theus thinks bloggers are a pain in the ass and like being photographed all greased up and shirtless.
- We came to the conclusion that Ben Roethlisberger might have learned everything he needed to know about sex but was afraid to ask from watching Logjammin’.
- Gregg Doyel is willing to write just about anything for the chance to go out with Erin Andrews.
- The folks from Grand Forks, North Dakota don’t understand what makes playing disc golf tolerable – lots and lots of weed smoking.
- The whackjobs from PETA would protest a PETA protest if someone told them to.
- We found out that Jay Mariotti is embarrassed of his naked body – and that he would probably blame bloggers fort that to if given the chance.
- News broke that LeBron James took wood shop in high school and probably wore the same Pink Floyd “The Wall” t-shirt every day.
- After this weekend, Lou Holtz will probably make a terrible public relations blunder when he admits, “I have always hated those slanty-eyed Japs.”
- Finally, we figured out we have no idea what goes on in Jamaica.
And with that, my work here is finished until Monday. I am now off to enjoy a relaxing weekend – you should do the same.
What am I going to do? I don’t know but you heard my style I think you missed the point – it’s the joint
Get well soon, MCA. We’re all out here pulling for ya.
Take care, everyone.