How About We Twist This One Up And Call It A Week?
Quite the interesting week here on the Sportress. We had our first bout of serious server issues that knocked out a day’s worth of content, but everything seems to be back up an running splendidly. Let’s hit the highlights, shall we?
- We learned that ABC and TNT have no fucking clue what they are doing.
- Like most people, Bernie Ecclestone regretted and apologized the comments he made about Hitler.
- Wisconsin and pageants for Beer Cart Girls go together like cheddar and monterey jack.
- David and Victoria Beckham are never not modeling underwear.
- Jason Whitlock exclusively discussed his bowel movements on S.O.B.
- Hyrdoplane drivers do not understand what the definition of “drowned.”
- Professional soccer players sometimes marry attractive women.
- Donte Stallworth just might have been institutionalized.
- I’m apparently not a big Sheryl Crow fan, but I do enjoy the “talents” of busty singer Sara Evans.
Once again, I appreciated everyone’s patience while I handled the server issues.
Have a great weekend everyone. Thanks for dropping by and we’ll see you on Monday. Be good.