How About We Twist This One Up And Call It A Week?
I have some bad news for the thousands hundreds tens the couple of people who visit the Sportress of Blogitude on a daily basis: due to the holiday weekend, the Sportress will be shut down tomorrow and will reopen on Monday morning. I know, I know, that means there was only three days of content this week – what a letdown, huh? I feel bad about it, too. Imagine how horrible I would feel if I actually got paid to do this.
Anyhoo, let’s recap what was covered during this short week on S.O.B.
- Jay Mariotti doesn’t seem to realize he’s a day late and a dollar short on almost everything. Oh, and he hates bloggers, even though he technically is one (head spins)
- You can tell they are running out of ideas for promotions at minor league ballparks when they schedule “Inhalant Abuse Night.”
- Ana Ivanovic is an attractive, attractive young lady that just might read Sportress of Blogitude. Okay, that last one is a lie.
- Any post regarding Taco Bell invariably leads to jokes about bowel movements. Poop!
- Chicks who surf can in fact be quite attractive. Crazy stuff.
- Jim Leyritz might need to be executed for the sake of humanity.
That wraps it all up in a nice little bow, people, wouldn’t you say? Thanks for everyone for stopping by this week and I hope each and every one of you have an enjoyable, but more importantly, a very safe 4th of July weekend.
Take care and see you on Monday,