How About We Twist This One Up And Call It A Week?
Finally, it’s Friday and the work week is complete. How about a quick rundown of what we learned over the past few days here on the Sportress?
- Brock Lesnar believes he’s built like a black man.
- Professional football players should stick to playing football and not make horribly craptastic metal music.
- When Blair O’Neal golfs, she probably does so attractively.
- LSUfreek is a bona fide friggin’ genius.
- SI writer Frank Deford is a dirty, dirty old man.
- The folks that run the FX cable network are a bunch of goddamned morons.
- Brett Favre probably reads Sportress of Blogitude.
- Andy Roddick enjoys gay music, has unbelievably attractive wife.
That’s it for old Weed, people. Tomorrow is me and Cinnamon Girl’s anniversary, so I have taken the liberty of reserving a suite at a swanky hotel and made reservations for us to enjoy a late supper at a trendy restaurant, so we’re off as soon as I set this sucker to post.
I know what you’re thinking – brains, wit, talent, astonishingly good-looking AND a heart of gold? Yesiree, I’m the total package.
Heh. More like total tool.
Sigh. If only those things were true. Shit, I’d settle on having half of them be partially true.
Anyhoo, have a wonderful weekend, everyone. And of course, thanks for reading. Don’t be strangers – come back now real soon.