Alright, It’s Time To Launch This Post, So Say It With Me…It’s Time…For Last Call!
Of course, the title of tonight’s Last Call is an homage to Adrian Peterson’s awkward effort of whipping up the fans into a frenzy at a Wild game last winter. Long story short: the Wild bring in a local celebrity to lead the crowd in the chant, “Let’s Play Hockey!” before every home game, and Adrian, clearly confused, screwed up a three-word line. I guess he won’t be starring in that remake of The Longest Yard everyone has been talking about lately.
Really? They already made it? Huh.
Alright, let’s move it inside, shall we?
- The Most Annoying Fan Traditions, Part I, by Andrew Buckholz [The Rookies]
- @Style_Points: Real Life Replies to Real_Ron and Friends by Saberhagendaz Saberhagendaaz (sorry dude!) [Style Points]
- Better know your SEC Football Teams: Arkansas by James Brown [The Phoenix Pub]
- Manchester United to Unveil New Shirt on July 1st [Avoiding the Drop]
The Main Course
- It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia “Door to Door Oilmen”
- Kate Beckinsale
Dinner Music Provided By:
- Walt Mink, “Miss Happiness”
Enjoy. See you in the comments section.