How About We Twist This One Up And Call It A Week?
This week is finally over – at some points it felt like it was never going to end. Oh well, I guess that means we are just that much closer to Monday. Yay. Since that is the case, let’s get out there and enjoy the weekend – but first, how about we take a look at the Week on Sportress of Blogitude?
- We will not tolerate any more grunting at Wimbledon. This is America, dammit! Oh wait.
- The city of Pittsburgh celebrated the Stanley Cup championship of their beloved Penguins. I used this as an excuse to post a photo of a portly female Steelers fan. I know, this is as about as low as how far that broad’s gut hangs over her vaj.
- With Michelle Wie not playing, ol’ Weed will not be watching the U.S. Women’s Open. We have similar swing styles, you see.
- Breaking news! The nation’s judicial system works a lot differently if you have money.
- George Vescey of The New York Times is trying to steal Chris Berman’s material.
- Kevin Costner intends to travel to Canada to ruin Mike Weir’s golf tournament.
- Butch lesbian mountain bikers enjoy dealing weed, having $1 million in cash.
- Cubs manager Lou Piniella suffers from reefer madness.
- Maria Sharapova does a better job editing ESPN The Magazine than the real editors. Maybe I’m biased, but it’s still true.
- Considering his past, Michael Phelps deciding to compete in a meet in Montreal may not be the wisest decision.
And that about does it, people. Thanks for visiting the Sportress. We’ll catch you on the flip side.
Happy Father’s Day to all of you dads out there. And if you are fortunate enough to have your old man still around, be sure to give him a call. I got my dad a hammock for Father’s Day this year and I cannot wait to go over there and take a nap in it.
Be well, everyone.