How About We Twist This One Up And Call It A Week?
Wow, big week on the Sportress, but to be honest with you, I’m looking forward to having a few days off and enjoy the weekend. A little golf, a little yardwork, a couple of drinks…
Shit, I’m getting old.
Anyway, here’s what was covered on S.O.B. this week.
- We found out that Justin Morneau is a terrible blogger.
- Tiger Woods is a great golfer – did you know that? You did? Wow.
- Surprisingly, Andre Rison has a high opinion of himself.
- We discovered that there is a Versus analyst that has an alcohol problem and another one that stores his urine in jars.
- Holy crap! There are a lot of athletes who have Twitter accounts. Wait, you already heard about this one too? Jeebus.
- Mike Tyson has decided that after two weeks of mourning his daughter’s death, it was time to move on. Vegas, baby.
- Manny Ramirez will put up with a lot of things, but he has no time for killers or rapists.
- Mathematics? Rafael Nadal don’t need no stinkin’ mathematics.
- Nick Montana is a lot like his father Joe when it comes to not being bothered because he will be in his room masturbating.
- Peyton Manning lies in order to get jobs promoting crappy cities.
- Raul Ibanez doesn’t use steroids, he feeds on the blood of family pets.
- Breaking news! NASCAR has a racism problem. Huh.
- Jason Whitlock thinks Stan Van Gundy should get his ass beat. Oh, and we received further confirmation that Jason Whitlock is a goddamn asshat douchefuck.
Thank you so much for stopping by the Sportress of Blogitude this week and making writing this stuff enjoyable. And of course, grazie grazie to those fine blogs who linked to posts. I would also like to point out that if you have a blog and would like me to link to one of your posts, please let me know. I can’t promise you thousands of links, but I’ll do my very best.
So there you go, people. Have a great weekend. Enjoy the Stanley Cup Finals tonight and golf, baseball, etc. this weekend.
And get outside if you can. It’s a great big beautful world out there.
Take care of each out there.