The Morning Bowl (June 3rd): DeAngelo Hall Is Mad As Hell And He’s Not Going To Take This Anymore!
• DeAngelo Hall ain’t happy about is player ranking on Madden 10 taking a dip. Man, I wish I had his problems. [Tirico Suave]
• Goddamn, these guys are on a friggin’ roll. First it was the fake John Daly interview, now a Asian news organization picked up on a post regarding Tyson Chandler fishing with his penis. Those silly Asians. [Style Points]
• Every offensive player in the NFL can feel safer now that Rodney Harrison has retired. [The Rookies]
• Rask isn’t a real big fan of Versus, especially the analysis found on Hockey Central. [Melt Your Face Off]
• The Avs have apparently left Tony Granato hanging out to dry long enough and have decided to fire him. A warning: the bell tolls for thee, Kevin McHale. [Puck Daddy]
• Any post that references Tombstone is getting linked. Plus, it’s written by Sooze, so it’s a win-win. [Babes Love Baseball]
• Blue Menu provides an insider’s glimpse at Hamilton, Ontario for the benefit of the Phoenix Coyotes. [Food Court Lunch]