The Morning Bowl (May 15th): Zoinks! Hey Scooby, Let’s Not Join The Marlins On Their Road Trip To Milwaukee!
• Members of the Florida Marlins don’t want to stay at The Pfister hotel in Milwaukee. Why? Because it’s apparently haunted. Even if there are ghosts, it has to be better than that one time I was in Milwaukee and had to crash at Jeffrey Dahmer’s apartment. That guy was weird – I wonder what happened to him. [Big League Stew]
• The NHL makes it on to the Yahoo!’s “Top Searches” list. They’re big time, baby! [Melt Your Face Off]
• Kevin Smith is planning to adapt a Warren Zevon song for a movie about hockey. Not one part of that sentence makes any sense. [Puck Daddy]
• Chad Johnson will now have “Ochocinco” on the back of his jersey. Thank goodness, becuase if there’s one guy that needs more attention, it’s him. [Shutdown Corner]
• Sad news. Former NBA player, musician and father of four Wayman Tisdale is dead at far-too-young age of 44. May he rest in peace. [Deadspin]