It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute? (May 12th)
• More salacious photos of NBA-TV’s Melanie Collins have surfaced. Here’s one, go to Busted Coverage for more.
• Chicago Bears wide receiver Devin Hester is putting on a football camp. Unfortunately for kids who will be in attendance, he speaks like a shit salesman with a mouthful of samples. [Epic Carnival]
• ESPN takes the time to interview some kid who watched Brett Favre toss around the old pigskin yesterday. But is this kid now? Because if he isn’t, I don’t understand why they would bother interviewing him. [Fanhouse]
• Are we currently witnessing the beginning of the end of Tiger’s dominance on the golf course? Two guys who know what they are talking about discuss. [Devil Ball Golf]
• Finally, this had to hurt, but it’s funny, so let’s laugh at the poor kid since watching stuff on the internet makes it seem less real. Hilarious! No really, it’s funny. [Don Chavez via With Leather]