Stuff To Tune In To And Zone Out On For May 5th
• NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs Doubleheader. If either of these games comes close to matching last night’s Capitals/Penguins game, we’re in for a treat. First up, Game 3, Vancouver Canucks at Chicago Blackhawks (8:00 ET) and then it’s Game 3, Detroit Red Wings at Anaheim Ducks (10:30 ET). Playoff hockey = Yay! [Versus]
• NBA Playoffs Doubleheader. Watch LeBron James’ first game after winning MVP as the series kicks off between the Atlanta Hawks and Cleveland Cavaliers (8:00 ET). Next, it’s Game 2, Dallas Mavericks at Denver Nuggets (10:30 ET). [TNT]
• PGA Tour Golf. Live From The Players Championship. Watch early coverage from the tournament that should be considered a Major. Sure, the tournament doesn’t start until Thursday, but something has to be going on. [GOLF, 9:00 ET]
• Basic Cable Movie of the Night. Heat. Al Pacino, Robert DeNiro, Val Kilmer rocking a ponytail. Need I say more? [AMC, 8:00 ET]
• The Movie You Will Flip To When Your Girlfriend/Wife Leaves The Room. Underworld: Evolution starring the gorgeous, leather-clad Kate Beckinsale. Okay, just one photo.
Alright, one more:
Fine, just one more:
Last one, I promise.
Now, that wasn’t so painful, was it? Good night.