The Morning Bowl (April 22nd): Versus Fail Common Sense Test? Unpossible!
• Versus cut away from the thrilling finish of last night’s Hurricanes/Devils game, before Carolina scored with :00.2 seconds remaining for little or no reason whatsoever. I can’t believe a top-notch organization could make such a gaffe. [NHL Fanhouse]
• Brian Billick wishes he had said more stupid things during his time as head coach of the Baltimore Ravens. Come again? [The Toy Department]
• Coach K was on with Stephen Colbert last night. Unfortunately, Colbert never asked Coach K about his bloodlust for children. [The Dagger]
• Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa. Whoa. People actually get paid to blog? What the fungus? And here I am spending all this time writing Sportress of Blogitude like an idiot only hoping that Jodie Foster will some day notice me. [The Big Lead]
• It’s been making its way around the ‘tubes all morning, so here you go: Ref getting hit in the face with soccer ball. I like it fine, but “Football In The Groin” had a football in the groin. [Sports Rubbish]