Dallas Cowboys unveil multimillion dollar luxury bus named ‘The Elegant Lady’ (video)
The Dallas Cowboys, being the Dallas Cowboys, will soon officially unveil a brand-spanking-new luxury bus that came with a hefty price tag of somewhere between $1.5 million to $2.5 million, although no one in the Cowboys organization will disclose the actual price. Called “The Elegant Lady,” the bus is a Prevost Marathon Coach and it made its debut at Super Bowl XLVII in New Orleans but the official unveiling is set to occur on Tuesday at the NFL scouting combine in Indianapolis.
The bus measures 45 feet long, 102 inches wide and approximately 13 feet tall. The gas tank holds a staggering 225 gallons of fuel.
The Dallas Morning News received a tour of the sweet ride. Video follows.
Among the many extravagant amenities, as reported by Deadspin:
- Three couches and five chairs, that sit 20 people comfortably, in a compartment that extends for more space when the bus is parked.
- Nine televisions, including one on the outside for tailgating.
- A kitchen with refrigerator and microwave, and several hidden coolers around the bus.
- Three Blu-Ray players.
- Multiple glass display cases to hold memorabilia.
- Automatic sliding doors, marble countertops, and the odd Tiffany crystal decoration.
Hardly surprising, but a man of the means — not to mention in possession of a massive ego — of Jerry Jones clearly knows the importance of traveling in style, that’s for sure.
[The Dallas Morning News]