It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• David Beckham showed off his defensive skills by catching fan running on the pitch. [Cosby Sweaters]
• James Harrison is clearly not a fan of the new rule changes. [Shutdown Corner]
• Boom goes the web redemption. Classic. [With Leather]
• Video of lady Cleveland Indians fans shotgunning beers. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Announcing the Kardashian-Humphries wedding. [The Basketball Jones]
• The hunt for the next Erin Andrews is on. [Busted Coverage]
• Nolan Ryan was involved with more foul ball hijinks in Arlington. [Big League Stew]
• What should Winnipeg call its new NHL team? [Midwest Sports Fan]
• Kid scores on bicycle kick, bored internet is impressed. [Off the Bench]
• This week in F–k You: Oprah. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• A closer look at the “BUTJOLS” jersey we profiled here yesterday. [Joe Sports Fan]
• Here’s video of the infamous Chris Hansen confronting a bike thief. [BuzzFeed]
• Josh Hamilton has no regard for his well being. [Lewp's Weblog]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Small-Town Residents Come Together For Arby’s Raising
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to [email protected].