It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Yay! The always enjoyable inflatable beaver has made its triumphant return! [Off the Bench]
• Tom Brady getting photographed water sliding was just begging for a meme. [With Leather]
• Lenny Dykstra tried breaking Doc Gooden out of Celebrity Rehab. Alright. [The700Level]
• Video evidence that Kevin Durant is the saddest man in the world. [The Basketball Jones]
• Pass or fail? Realigning the NHL for geographical accuracy. [Puck Daddy]
• The New England Patriots cheerleaders traveled to Aruba for a bikini calendar photo shoot. Enough said. [Busted Coverage]
• Golfer predicts hole in one, actually does it. [Devil Ball Golf]
• Six images from Ray Lewis’ post-lockout hellscape. [Sports Pickle]
• Drew is back and he’s mercilessly destroying another Peter King column. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Why yes, a roller coaster can cause female orgasms. Here’s video proof. [Bob’s Blitz]
• Help me, Roli-Wan, you’re my only hope. [Melt Your Face Off]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Final Minutes Of Last Harry Potter Movie To Be Split Into Seven Separate Films
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to [email protected].