It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• The sights, celebrities and bikinis from the 136th Preakness Stakes. [With Leather]
• In other Preakness news, this guy couldn’t hold in his Budweiser during an infield ejection during the festivities. [Busted Coverage]
• It’s a helluva drug: Oscar De La Hoya blames the cocaine for his cheating on his wife. [Off the Bench]
• Hunter Mahan is skipping his hometown Byron Nelson Classic because the course it is played on is too hard. [Pro Golf Talk]
• Manu Ginobili played the entire series against the Grizzlies with a broken arm. Bad ass. [Ball Don't Lie]
• The college baseball teams from Winona State and Nebraska got in on the action of ridiculous rain delay shenanigans. [BuzzFeed]
• According to The New York Times, Cardinals pitcher Brad Penny is 58-years-old and looks suspiciously like Alfred Molina. [Hugging Harold Reynolds]
• Kris Humphries got the GQ treatment. [The Basketball Jones]
• In this weeks evisceration of Peter King’s column by Captain Caveman (in relief duty for Drew), Peter bids a fond farewell to Dick Ebersol. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Have no fear, Ron Artest says there will not be an NBA lockout. [PineRiders]
• Jeep flipping over? Not a problem for this guy. [Deuce of Davenport]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Cash-Strapped PBS Releases Nova Special On Physics Behind Rhythmically Bouncing Breasts
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to [email protected].