It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Canucks 2011 Playoff Anthems: the good, the bad and the ear-bleedingly awful. [Puck Daddy]
• Hunter S. Thompson sent a scathing note to Colts owner Jim Irsay in 1997, and for that, I say, “Awesome.” [Shutdown Corner]
• Ladies and germs, the fourth installment of the NFL’s Bravest Faces. Hint: they’re cheerleaders. [With Leather]
• Boy, Playboy really unloaded on John Daly. [Devil Ball Golf]
• If you think you have it bad, try being a Pau Gasol impersonator living in Los Angeles. [The Basketball Jones]
• Benny the Bull nearly inadvertently ended the Bulls’ title hopes last night. [Foul Balls]
• The Tiffany Company will be sponsoring Maria Sharapova’s earlobes during the French Open. [Busted Coverage]
• Kareem Abdul-Jabbar is just embarrassing himself now with his whining about not having a statue. [Rumors & Rants]
• These lacrosse cleats are easily the crappiest shoes ever. Hint: it’s a sight gag. Enjoy it. It’s funny. [Ted Williams Head]
• Did Daniel Tosh’s Alabama joke go too far? [Off the Bench]
• Kate Upton something something bodypaint something something. [Bob's Blitz]
• Meanwhile, in Washington… [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: High School Fu**up Now In Charge Of Checking Airport Luggage For Explosives
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to [email protected].