It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• One of my favorites sites on the interwebs, Busted Coverage, has had a facelift. And it’s looking prettay prettay prettay good. [Busted Coverage]
• Dennis Rodman’s Hall of Fame induction is going to be awesome! [The Basketball Jones]
• An exhaustive history of thirty-nine years of walkoff walks. [Big League Stew]
• LeBron James apologized for “The Decision.” [Larry Brown Sports]
• That college hoops game that is going to be played on an aircraft carrier might be played on the same one that buried bin Laden at sea. [Off the Bench]
• Detroit Red Wings fan goes all out decorating his house, you know, because you gotta support the team. [Puck Daddy]
• Regretting the fact that there isn’t a website solely dedicated to the butts of hot volleyball girls? Not anymore you don’t. [Ted Williams Head]
• Money to burn: NCAA shells out $17.2 million to protect the term “March Madness.” [The Dagger]
• Here’s a photo of Saints owner Tom Benson showing off his Super Bowl ring to the Pope. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Point/Counterpoint: If I See Doug, I’m Going To Kick His Ass vs. Apparently Doug Is A Better Fighter Than I Thought (by Rick Stovall)
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to [email protected].