It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Here’s a cute video of an elderly couple celebrating a San Francisco Giants win by slow dancing in the stands. We don’t want to know what they did when they got home. [BuzzFeed]
• Here’s Javier Morales and his ankle snapping like a twig. Yowsers. [Busted Coverage]
• Nice. A Giants fan was robbed at knifepoint for a Willie Mays statuette. [Off the Bench]
• Dwight Howard is sick and tired of being sick and tired of “dumb articles.” [The Basketball Jones]
• Dennis Rodman is having his jersey retired at a New York strip club. Of course he is. [Larry Brown Sports]
• George Steinbrenner was nothing but a snitch. [Deuce of Davenport]
• If you missed Manny Pacquiao’s entrance from the other night, it was pretty cool. [Bob's Blitz]
• Translating Phi Jackson’s news conference. [TAUNTR]
• Tom Brady trolls the Kentucky Derby. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Team Owners Object to MLB’s New Run-Sharing Agreement
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to [email protected].